Perth author, business and life coach, consultant and mentor, Tony Inman gave a presentation to a group of Western Australian business owners on what was commonly known as ‘Doomsday’, or to put it another way, the day on which the world was supposed to end – December 21st, 2012
Tony’s presentation was in the Business Enterprise Centre at the Perth suburb of Stirling in Western Australia, where he was the guest of fellow business consultant, John Denton.
In a managerial career spanning over 34 years, Tony Inman has set up and managed numerous businesses in a variety of industries and has been a mentor at Curtin University’s Centre for Entrepreneurship.
Tony has also recently published a book in the self-help/inspirational genre, entitled ‘If Life’s Worth Doing, It’s Worth Doing Well‘, which can also be ordered via this website.
In this DVD, Tony introduces the concepts of:
- Time and our relationship to it
- What the Ancients already knew
- Definitions of Success
- Behaviour patterns and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Self-talk and how we either empower or disempower ourselves constantly
- Creating our own unique recipe for success