Answer – Also sometimes known as a ‘Wish List’, a ‘Bucket List’ is a list of all the things you’d like to do before you die (slang – ‘Kick the Bucket!’)
Here are some photos of just a few of my personal ‘Bucket List’ Achievements – I hope that they may give you a few ideas.
As a prompter for you, think of a few of these:
- Places you’d like to visit
- Skills you wish to master or learn how to do
- Hobbies/Interests you’d like to have a go at
- People you’d like to meet
- Fears you’d like to conquer, so you can grow in the process
- Lifelong dreams you’d love to see come true!
I highly recommend writing them down and ticking them off as you go – studies show that the action of writing down your specific goals significantly increases your chances of achieving them!
“Carpe Diem” – which means ‘Seize the Day!”